Sunday, March 21, 2010

What's for dinner?

Have you ever had those nights where you just don't know what to cook? Well I do quite often and for the life of me I can't think of one darn thing that sounds good. If I don't have inspiration for what I'm making for dinner than I don't put love into it and the taste reflects that. One night while discussing my dinner rut with my sister she told me how she keeps dinner ideas at her finger tips. Every day she writes in her planner what she made or is going to make for dinner. If she ever has one of those nights where she can't think of what to cook, she references her calendar and gets inspired from a previous weeks meal. I loved her idea and started using it myself. I like using the monthly planner page to record my dinners so I can see all my previous dinners at a glance. Try it for yourself and never again have a "I just don't know what to cook" moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment